Sunday, December 18, 2005

Testing, testing. Did I Figure This Out?

This is a test of Calvin's ability to properly add images. Having finally noticed the blogger help link, it's time to try adding images.

This is from the 2nd volume of Amazing Spider-Man drawn by John Romita Jr. It's one of my favorite covers of all time. There's something about, I can't decide whether he's beaten down by the responsibilities of being Spider-Man, or whether he's the imposing figure, watching and protecting his city, regardless of the conditions. Either way, it's damn cool.

2 comments:

James Meeley said...

Looks like you got the hang of it.

And I think it's the imposing nature of his stance and image that makes that piece stand out. For once, I understand why some criminals would run or fear Spider-Man, despite his brightly colored costume.

Ragnell said...

I hate to be contrary (no, wait, I love to contrary) but I think he's beaten down by the responsibilities. This looks like someone who's just been through Hell and brought to his knees by it, looked up and found just one more thing that he has to take care of before eh can rest.

Poor Spidey.