Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DC's Playing A Merry Game With Me, But I Am Not Amused

Did DC cancel Showcase Presents: Suicide Squad again? I guess when they solicited it earlier this year, I wrote down the release date on my calendar, and well, that was today. No sign of it on the shipping list, no sign of it anywhere on DC's site that I could determine. I checked the releases they had all the way to December. Nothing there, or in their graphic novel section.

Once, Amazon's recommendation system, in either a stroke of insight, or more likely, an example of a blind hog finding an acorn, suggested I might like that collection, and I said I owned it. I had ordered it, so I did own it, except I hadn't yet paid for it, or taken it into my possession. Other than that though, I owned it. Amazon's still waiting for me to rate it, but when I check their link, all it says is the book is unavailable, and they don't know when they'll have any.

I wish DC would make up their mind. I've put off hunting down the series in back issues because they were releasing these collections. If they want to make it easier for me to collect all the issues, more power to them. Guess it's back to Plan B after all.

No comments: