Friday, December 16, 2005

Checking Things Out

Ok, so this post serves two purposes. One, to see if this thing is actually working. Two, to serve as a mission statement for anyone who actually cares about what I'm going to be doing here.

So this is a comics blog. Marvel, DC, anything I else I happen to read. I'll review what I buy each week, and you can all be blessed to know what I think of it. I'm also going to put up some discussion topics, related to things going on in comics, and what is being discussed at the comic store I buy from, Marvels and Legends here in Cape Girardeau. And no, the owner of the store did not pay me for that. I'm going to rant about stuff in comics that pisses me off. And there will probably be a bunch of other random stuff, comics related, and perhaps sports-related. Like for example, if the Colts are 15-0 and lose to my Arizona Cardinals in their last regular season game. I will probably let you know.

Also, some talk on anime or mangas, if I'm in the mood. And perhaps more, I'm not sure. I will try to avoid the "angry fanboy" stuff, and not just tear books apart. But if it's bad enough *New Avengers*, I'll probably go a little beserk, so I apologize in advance. Anyway, I'll actually put a post people might care about later today.

1 comment:

kalinara said...

Hi! I look forward to reading your blog!