Thursday, July 01, 2010

We're Back After Another Long Break

Calvin: {Well, it's been another month.}

Adorable Baby Panda: This isn't going to be a thing is it?

Calvin: {Not for the next couple of months anyway.}

ABP: You mean - ?

Calvin: {Yep. We're back to weekly, or nearly weekly, reviews!}

Yesssss!!!! Hugs for everyone! {Let's not go nuts here.} Right, right. OK, Mr. MacQuarrie gets a Bonk, and so does Deadshot. {He's receiving those pretty regularly.} Uh-huh. {So tell me, how long haff you fostered dis hey-treed for de men mit der mustaches?} What?! {Vell, first it vas der Tony Stark. Every veek mit der hitting. Now Herr Lawton.} It's not about their mustaches! And you encouraged the hitting of Tony Stark! {How can dis be? We haff only begun our sessions? How can you blame me? Oh, very troubling, tsk, tsk *Scribbles notes furiously*} Fine, you think I have a problem with mustaches? You have a mustache! {Uh-oh.} Maybe I should hit you! {No, no, that's all right, I think there was a misdiagnosis.} Are you sure? Because I'm looking at your mustache, and I really want to hit you. You may be right. {Excuse me, I'll must go freshen up. *runs to bathroom, sound of a razor* I'm back, and sans mustache!} Huh. {What?} *BONK!* I still wanted to hit you. Guess you were right, it was a misdiagnosis.

{Lousy smarty-pants panda.} Hee-hee. Calculator needs a Bonk, and I want to hit Johnny Storm too. {I'd support that.} Bonk for Johnny! I'm Applauding Hellcat, and Emma is being cool, so Applause for her too. {I don't know, she's lying about her age. Not very well, mind you, but still.} She's not really trying. You lie about your age. {No, I don't discuss it. Different thing entirely.} Uh-huh. All the Cancerverse people gets Bonks. Go clog up your own universe! {They did.} Then stay there! {Can Deadpool get hit?} I thought this was all part of some plan? {It's a stupid plan.} Yeah, it really is. I want to wait to see what happens, though. {You'll need someone else to help there.} You were serious about dropping it? {Yes.} I thought you were just fooling. {No.} Oh. OK, then. {You got over that fast.}

I'm flexible. Venus kept Mr. Lao from eating Delroy, so Applause for her. Max Lord is still a jerk, so Bonk there. I think Ragdoll deserves Applause, just for not taking guff from Deadshot. {Agreed.} What about Catman. {I don't think applause is merited, and even if Cheshire is murdering scum, that seemed kind of harsh. Still, he got all the guys that did it, so maybe bonks aren't right either.} How about the Golf Clap? {You want to keep that?} Sure, mocking applause could be useful. {Yeah, sounds about right. Anything else.} Nothing specific. Hugs for everyone I didn't mention. {Even Boater Hat guy?} Well, yeah. His face was bitten off. {Hmm, point taken.}

No comments: