Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's One Of Those Bickering Posts

Adorable Baby Panda: Noooooo! You can't go back to the boonies!

Calvin: {Come now, none of that. You can make it out there to visit as easily as you can make it here.}

ABP: But you'll only have new comics every other week!

Calvin: {. . .}

ABP: Maybe not even that often! What if he forgets?!

Calvin: {Then I guess you'll have to send threatening anonymous notes reminding him.}

ABP : That's a great idea!

Calvin: {No it isn't it! Show some self-control!}

ABP: I'm a baby, I don't have self-control.

Calvin: {You used to. Are you sure you haven't been spending time with Deadpool?}

ABP: For the last time, no!

Calvin: {OK, OK, deep breath. Just relax, and let's focus on the comics before us.}

Well, all the people who were burned to death by Mr. Lao could use Hugs. Bob can have one too. {Hey now, he was deceiving his teammates. Not cool.} Nuh-uh. He said what they saw is how he sees himself. {So it's OK because he was deceiving himself as well?} Yes! Now Spider-Man needs a Bonk for doing such a bad job helping fight the Super-Adaptoid. {Wait, self-deception is fine, but good effort coupled with poor results isn't?} Yes? {You're just afraid to hit Doom or Wolverine for being a jerks, aren't you?} No! {Then you'll be hitting them as well?} Uh, um, I'm too busy Applauding Invisible Woman for being a voice of reason! {Weak sauce. Come on, Doom smashed a wall. . .} That's a cool entrance! {And set Speedball on fire! That dog won't hunt, monseigneur.} Fine, Bonk for Doom, but if he opens a portal to a horrible realm and dumps me in it, I'm blaming you. {I can live with that.}

I think Power Girl has to get Bonked on the head for how she talked to Nicholas. {Can you throw one in for Max?} He was only in the book for one page. {And in that one page he helped the stupid monster thing that was going to destroy New York escape, as part of whatever his stupid plan is, which I don't want cluttering up the books I'm reading. If I cared about Generation Lost, I'd buy it!} Show some self-control. I'll hit Max, too, even though it isn't his fault he showed up in Power Girl's book. That's really more on Judd Winick. {True, true. I'm still annoyed by Max' presence, though.} I'm sure Max will get his in the end.

{I'm not. Now what's the verdict on Launchpad?} What do you mean? {Well, he was doing the laundry, which is nice and good, but he took it to a public laundromat and that lead to Negaduck learning Darkwing's secret identity, which is stupid and bad.} He didn't know Negaduck did laundry there, though. And if you're going to have a superhero costume and secret identity, shouldn't you have your own washer and dryer? Then you can do laundry in the privacy on your own home! {So, Launchpad's in the clear?} Yeah. he could probably use a Hug for getting fired over that, and I might have to hit Darkwing for being unreasonable. {Come on, his arch-enemy wrecks his home and threatens his adopted daughter. Anger is an acceptable response.} It's not useful, though. {Neither is crying and writing threatening letters.} The letters were your idea! {It was a sarcastic idea! Remember, I'm Suggestions and Sarcasm Department.} Of course, how could I forget *rolls eyes*? {I don't know, but you did. You must learn to pay closer attention.} Now you're the one missing the sarcasm! {I'm not missing it, merely ignoring it. Completely different.}

No comments: