Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Nothing Is Ever Easy For Sheriff Carter

Watching Eureka last night, I loved Sheriff Carter's excitement over the bank robbery. 'Someone robbed a bank! Yes!' I guess he was right at the end, that wasn't really a bank robbery.

I think it's even money Henry lied about having a heart issue that would disqualify him from the mission.

The evil redhead that's controlling Allison? Beverly, I think. I'm really hoping she gets partially fraggmented by getting too close to a tiny black hole or something. She's one of those villains that irritates me. I'm not sure why. I don't think it's that she's clever, or smug. I have this sense that she always skates by without getting true comeuppance that bothers me. I think that was why I got fed up with Norman Osborn (that and massive overuse), Max Lord, and when I watched Naruto, Kabuto inspired that same irritation*.

I'm off to visit pops for the next few days. In theory, there will be posting.

* Though with him, I thought he behaved as if he were far better than he really was. I kept thinking he should have been squashed like a bug, but he kept dodging the sledgehammer.

No comments: