Saturday, September 22, 2012

Down To The Last Few Candidates Now

So Ikon didn't make it to the final round of the voting. It's down to Sleepwalker, Death's Head, and Ghost Rider. Which, I don't want to say it's a disappointing array of choices, but it's not one that inspires much enthusiasm. If I had to choose, I suppose I'd vote for Sleepwalker

The real question, regardless of who wins, is how long it'll take them to release it. Barda won the DC vote last fall, and she still hasn't shown up for purchase. Not for a couple more months, anyway. She'll be in the Batman set later this fall, which is actually looking halfway intriguing with all the characters who aren't Batman in it. Marvel typically has more set releases, so there might be less turnaround, but I haven't seen anything on any upcoming sets recently.

No comments: