Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Won't Be Left Behind This Time!

So Chris Sims restarted that classic meme of yesteryear, and damn it, I'm going to get in on it this time around! I didn't have a clue how to do it last year, and it's probably fairly evident i still don't, but what the hell, this'll drive me nuts otherwise.

So, with that in mind, here's my submission, done to the best of my abilities in Paint (as I lack fancy Photoshop programs like the rest of you). In a move that may surprise you, this one's based on Rurouni Kenshin rather than anything Marvel or DC related. Which means even fewer of my readers will understand what I'm talking about than usual. Sigh. Nonetheless, I press forward, and thus beseech you to Always Remember...



Also considered: "Saito Hajime Loves His Smokes", "Saito Hajime Does Not Give A Damn About Your Lungs", "Saito Hajime Does Not Care For Your 'No Smoking' Policy", and "Saito Hajime Will Cut You In Half And Enjoy A Smoke While You Finish Dying".

Clearly, my imagination vastly outstrips my computer skills.

For the record, Saito will actually use a human to stub out his cigs, so I'm not just goofing around there. So yeah, this is my contribution to the cause. Go me.

3 comments:

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: The funny thing is, he did that to my favorite character, and I still found it hilarious.

Probably because he's deadpan about it.

Seth T. Hahne said...

I like: Saito Hajime will smoke the thinnest cigarette you have.

I think my favourite character was Shishio, mostly because he and his henchwoman were Spike Spiegel and Faye Valentine (and he was like a katate-mummy).

CalvinPitt said...

the dane: I just like the sound of "karate mummy".