Saturday, September 11, 2010

This Won't Take Long

I'm supposed to go bowling with coworkers, so I'll be brief. At some point, I'd like to see another appearance in Batgirl of the Blimp-Master*. Blimpmaster. However it's spelled.

Yeah, he's a gimmick villain, but his gimmick is blimps! It probably includes, zeppelins, airships, hot air balloons, maybe he throws in a detachable glider on the underside of the blimp, like the Ninja Turtles used to have. Hopefully he does more than just try and use his airships to blow up buildings. He could have lackeys, who would repel out of them to rob places. I know that's part of my 710-point plan for world domination, using an airship to steal stuff**.

All I know is blimps are classy transportation, and they say that he's a villain who isn't in a rush, or worried about heroes catching up to him. So he's classy and confident. And apparently a little sweaty, but he has a scarf, so he can mop his brow with it, when not letting flutter impressively in the breeze behind him. Scarves aren't quite as nice as capes or hoods, but they are an excellent accessory in the right circumstances.

* As seen at the end of Batgirl #12!

** I thought I'd start with the Dallas Cowboys' current stadium, just to see if Jerry Jones bursts a blood vessel.

No comments: