Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hmm, Could Be Fun

I wouldn't be too surprised if this had already happened, but I'd like to see Cable vs. Dr. Doom.

- Doom's one of the few people with technology that could even be in the same stratosphere as Cable's future tech.

- Consider that Cable had a role in the Inferno storyline (I talked about it a little here), and consider that Doom's a bit of a sorcerer himself (has Doom freed his mom from Hell, because that could be a hook if he hasn't).

- Consider that Rumekistan is an Eastern European country (or is it Middle Eastern? "Barjnov" screams Eastern Europe to me), and so is Latveria. I find it hard to believe that Doom didn't have a hand in the troubles in Rumekistan, or at least an interest. That's his backyard Cable is screwing around in.

- Consider that Cable would very much like to unite for peace, and Doom's not going to unite for anything that doesn't proclaim him Supreme Ruler of Earth. And why should he? He's DOOM.

- I haven't even thrown the hilarity of Deadpool badgering Dr. Doom about whether he's really a Doombot in disguise.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Gee, that's a pretty good idea. And throwing in Deadpool, just makes it more delicious.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: I'm coming to the realization that Deadpool makes everything better.