Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pandas Work Even On Holidays

Adorable Baby Panda: Why didn't you ask me to hype the convention wth you? I would have done it for 5 dollars. CalvinPitt: {I thought pandas would be above shilling things for money.} ABP: Well, the older ones won't do it, but I could use money. I want to buy some soda. Calvin: {No. No caffiene for you.} ABP: Aw, please? * uses sad panda eyes* Calvin: {Cut that out!}

Fine. *pouts* I'm not sure I feel like reading comics now. {Here, I'll split a chocolate bunny with you. That help?} Yeah, a little. I'll give Michelle a Hug, and hope she found some place she likes. But I think I ought to give her a Bonk too, since she shut Skeets down. That was kind of rude. {Well, she was disraught.} It's still rude. {Well, yeah.} I think Deadshot gets Applause for keeping his promise not to kill people, and I'm giving Insignificus a Hug. He needs to feel better about himself. {I think he does feel pretty good about himself.} Huh? {I think he likes being the underling type. He's a little too adept at that ludicrous groveling to be unhappy with his life. He's too quick with it.} I don't know about that. {It's just a theory, and either way, it's your show, kiddo. Could you give Jeanette a whack for killing, though?} She said she didn't agree not to. {Hey, she put her hand into the center with Scndal and Floyd. That's a silent agreement.} I don't think so. {Fine. *mock-pouts* I'm not sure I want to share anymore of my chocolate bunny with you.}

But we ate it already. {What? Aw, dang it!} Sorry. *giggles* I think Deadpool needs a Hug, since he got tricked, and now the Punisher is after him. {Like the Punisher ever kills any significant characters. Last I checked, Norman Osborn is still breathing.} He could hurt Wade a lot, though. {Wade can handle pain. He's tough. Actually, where is Wade?} I found him in his freezer a few days ago. He was saying something about "hope", and how black really wasn't Wolverine's color, but it looked really nice on Warpath. And that Nate had let himself go in the future. {So, he's deliriously imagining himself on an adventure in the future?} Pretty much. {There are worse ways to spend time.} Like what? {I don't know, having to eat chicken and waffles all the time?} I like waffles. {Do you like them enough to eat them everyday? With chicken?} Not really. {There you go then.}

I guess all the Exiles ought to get Hugs, since they all died. {Almost died.} They're dead to their universes! {Point.} Woo, I win again! {Win? What are you talking about?} Well, I got a point, and you haven't got any, so I won something right? {Not if you don't improve that woo, you didn't. You got to let that woo fly, like this. WOOOOOOOOOO! Ha, point for me!} Then we're tied. Sudden death! {Wait, what are we doing again?} Uh, I don't know? {Me, either. Draw?} Sure. *they shake hands*

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Gee, I was going to give Michelle a bonk, for being hysterical. You'd think she'd be GLAD she wasn't dead.

But Deadshot and Scandal each get a hug for not killing anyone...even though they REALLY wanted to. And Ragdoll gets a hug simply for being adorable.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: Well, I can sort of excuse the hysterics, with finding out she was supposed to die. I mean, she knows she didn't, but she isn't sure why, or if Rip will have to put her back at some point or what.

Either way, taking it out on poor Skeets was completely uncalled for.