Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apparently I'm Bad Cop Today

Adorable Baby Panda: Maybe we should do these in the morning for awhile.

Calvin: {Why would we do that?}

ABP: Well, your schedule's different, and you're more tired than usual for afternoon.

Calvin: {The schedule shift will only intrude on one more of these, tops. There's no point in messing with a winning formula. Besides, if we did this in the morning, I'd be sleepy, instead of tired, and that's no upgrade.}

If you say so. {Give the Juggernaut a hug. He was walloped pretty good.} He probably deserved it. {Is that any way to talk about a past member of the X-Men and Excalibur. Helped save the world, he did. Spidey said it himself, that stuff about the Exemplars.} And he's back to being bad again, so no. {Fine.} Bane needs a Hug for sure. {Throw a bonk in there. Trying to send Scandal to her room wasn't too bright.} He meant well. {You say that now, but I've seen your tantrums when you get sent to your room.} I don't throw tantrums! And what does that have to do with anything? {Well, you rail against the injustice of being sent to your room, but here you are defending the person handing out such punishment. Only an injustice when it happens to you, I guess.} I, no, but, grr, quit messing with me!

{Where will I get my kicks then? *ABP kicks him in the rear* Suppose I walked right into that one.} Uh-huh. Phyla gets a Hug. {And a whack on the noggin.} What?! {Why the hell was she listening to Maelstrom? Hello, bad guy! He was tearing her down five minutes ago, and now he's telling her to do something. Really ought to have set off her warning bells.} She was trying to make things right! {Bang-up job of it. Even so, might want to hit Gamora for talking openly about killing her. They were still on the same team.} No, I think Gamora had her reasons, and all she said was she wanted to have a discussion with Phyla. {Right, and with Gamora, discussion means cut you with sharp objects. Or maybe stab you.} You can't be sure. {She has the title of "deadliest woman in the universe", not "top peaceful negotiator in the universe".} Catman needs a Hug too, before he goes too far. {Hit him. He used Elena as a meat shield. You can't condone that.} No, I guess I can't. Bonk for Catman. He might hurt me for that. {Pssh. You can beat up Catman. No problem.}

No comments: