Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Because Tuesdays Suck

. . . You get a quickie post.



This comes courtesy of Focused Totality, who picked it up from Bully, who picked it up from Tegan.

It may seem odd to have a picture of a wolf, when it says "Beware the Penguins:, but I have a reason. For one, they didn't have a penguin image.

But really, I wanted a panda, as they are the true rivals of the unimaginable evil that is the penguins. Seriously, every evil character you can think of was just a pawn being used by penguins to further their mysterious agenda. But no panda, nor bears, or mustelids (besides ferrets, which have never been my favorites). But wolves are also a force for good, so they'll do in a pinch. And I'm going to move on before I get into the whole "Hierarchy of Good, Evil, And Chaotic Animals" that my college roomie and I developed, which will probably lead o all of you fleeing and never returning. Man, were we bored back then.

Besides that, the only other important decision I made design-wise was to use Spider-Man's colors: red, blue, and black.

Because I'm a Spidey kind of guy, even when he isn't acting much like the Spider-Man I like.

No comments: