Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Made Sure To Let ABP Know This Time

Darn right. {See, I wasn't planning to ditch you.} Then let me come along. {NO. I'm not bringing you anywhere near those dogs. They're savages.} I like dogs though. {Well, by the time I get back here, I probably won't, so I'd prefer you'd didn't see that side of me.} Oh. Well don't hurt them! {I'm not going to bloody hurt them, I'm taking care of them! They're just demanding. Very demanding. Now can we change the subject? I have to start packing.}

OK then. Bonk for Arana for being sneaky and plotting to use Spider-Girl for something. {She's been hanging around Carol Danvers too much, all that Initiative duplicity rubbed off.} No, Carol wouldn't have taught her that! It must have been a Skrull Carol! {NO. We are not bringing Skrulls into the equation here. Do not mention them.} Why? Are you a Skrull? {Now how am I supposed to answer that? No, I'm not a Skrull! Do you see me changing shape?! Get on with it!} Fine! Don't have to be rude. Bonk to Max Lord for trying to make Superman kill people. He's a Skrull. {Don't start that. . .} And Rayne gets a Bonk, for killing that unwilling suicide attacker. {What? Oh come on. He died with a smile on his face, talking about getting to see an angel before he died. And if you don't want to get blown in half, don't attach bombs to your chest. You think we're attracting the notice of government agencies right now?} Maybe.

I think Gamora needs a Hug, she really seemed out of there for awhile. {But she already got a hug from Nova.} Well, I'm probably a better hugger than he is. I don't have spikes all over my outfit. {Given her interest in stabbing things, Gamora probably digs the spikes.} Probably not. I think that suicide attacker needs a Hug. What's left of him anyway. Superman probably needs a Hug too. He's going to be so sad when he finds out all the bad stuff he did. {Great, so we're going to get yet another "Superman cries" image? Fucking spare me.} I thought you weren't going to use bad language around me. {And yet I slipped. It happens.} Then, can I read The Punisher, since I'm already hearing bad words? {NO.} Phooey.

Well now I don't feel like applauding anybody. {Fine, then we're done. See you in two weeks.} No wait! I feel like Applauding Spider-Girl for not wanting to fight until Arana said bad things about her dad, then beating Arana real good. {Great. See you late-} And I want to Applaud Tyro for being clever, and Nova for doing his best to keep his word, and Drax for thinking he could destroy the Technarch, that was cool. {You're stalling aren't you?} And I want to Applaud Rayne because she was really good at kicking bad guy hind end, and Booster and Beetle for not dying. {We're handing out applause for not dying?} Yes, I am. Oh, and I want to Bonk Hawkman for being a jerk and not listening to Booster and Beetle. {OK, I can't argue with that at all.}

Are you trying to push me out the door? {If you don't go know, you might never go, and you really do have to go.} Can I come by and just stay for awhile? I could water your plants! {I don't have any plants. But, I did tell UnCalvinPitt he could do some blogging while I'm out of town. If you're here, you can keep an eye on him.} Will do!

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Oh, bonks to both Ollie and Hawkman for being stupid. And hugs to Booster and Beetle for being...awesome!

Frankly, I think that the Punisher is going to NEED a hug by the time that Garth Ennis is finished with him.

A hug and a kiss to Alan Scott and Obsidian for being amazing in JSA. And a hug to Sandy for having lines! Woohoo!

A bonk to Tony Stark. You know why.