Friday, April 25, 2008

Partially Joyful Reunion

Hi Calvin! {Hello ABP. Find UnCalvin yet?} No. I was getting close, but I came back so I could read your comics. {Let the villain escape so you could read comics. Outstanding.} This won't take long, and how far can he get? He's in a balloon. {As far as you know. He could have landed at a private airstrip and absconded in his private jet by now.} He has a private jet? {He could have one. He's pretty loaded.} Well it doesn't matter. I'll track him down no matter what! {Good for you.}

So are you going to get off the couch and help? {Nah.} I thought we were a team. {You talk as you type, and I'll make sarcastic remarks that belittle your decision making abilities. That's a team.} Hmph. Well Quasar didn't get her girlfriend back, so I think she could use a Hug. The same for Starlord's entire team, since they're either brain dead or sad about someone being brain dead. {And they've been mostly shuffled off deck for the Guardians of the Galaxy. Except for Rocket, of course, as raccoons are very useful.} I think Monet needs a Hug for her hair. {I like her new hair. Very DragonBall Z.} But it would take too much work to keep it that way. {No it wouldn't. All she needs is a good electric shock every morning.}

Fine, it would be easy, and she should keep it. Happy? {Eh, not particularly.} Grr. High Evolutionary gets a Bonk for running away. I want to give Eiling a Bonk too, for thinking he's so clever. {I'm sure he doesn't think that anymore. Not sure there's enough left of his head to bonk.} They said it was growing back, so I just have to be patient. {Sure you wouldn't rather hit him right on his brain? Might be more effective.} Ew. {Wuss.}

Why can't you be helpful? {Fine. I think you should, Applaud Warlock and Tyro for showing up to reverse the Phalanxization of the Kree.} See, that's a good idea, and I will do that. {Maybe you should bonk Ronan for being ready to kill his people.} Well, it's a little extreme, but he meant well. {Molly-coddler.} Name calling won't change my mind. {It's still a fun way to pass the time.} I think Captain Boomerang Junior deserves Applause for helping Deadshot, and Rick Flag was clever, so Applause for him too. {Ah, Rick Flag. Captain Cardboard.} Stop being mean! {Fine, I'll be asleep instead.} Good! Go to sleep then! You're just dragging things down! Maybe I should go hang out with UnCalvin! {Whatever you do, do it quietly. I need to get some sleep before I leave town tomorrow.} Oh boo hoo! You have to leave town for a day! How awful! {See, now you're being hurtful.} Well, I'm just under pressure, and you aren't helping. {Sorry. How about some Applause for Guido? That was pretty cool when he made the giant boulder fly over the innocent bystander.} You're right! That was awesome! I'm off to find UnCalvin! See you next week! {Alright then. Be careful.} Pssh, no problem!

3 comments:

Seangreyson said...

Just wanted to propose hugs for every character in Divided We Stand.
Cannonball having issues. Anole realizing that while Xavier's has some great classes it helps if the instructors aren't off on other planets. Scalphunter working in a diner, and being messed with ny Nightcrawler.

SallyP said...

Oh Eiling definitely deserves a bonk. And hugs for Boomerang Jr. and Deadshot. And another hug for Deadshot, just because I rather LIKE Deadshot.

Cinderella over in Fables could certainly use a hug. She uses her shoes as weapons!

And Oracle deserves a hug for finally getting rid of her feelings and angst and inadequacy. A bonk to Superman for inducing those feelings.

And a bonk to Tony Stark just for the hell of it.

CalvinPitt said...

seangreyson: Northstar can have one of those hugs too, right? He didn't really deserve to take the brunt of Anole's frustrations, from what I've heard.

sallyp: See, I'm of the mind that shoes as weapons is grounds for applause, because that's just cool.