Friday, January 09, 2009

Calvin Appears Lost In Thought

{I'm not lost, just trying to understand any part of the "Tim Kurkijan is the father of Tony Kornheiser's child" thing on PTI today.} Oh. I don't think I can help with that. {I don't think anyone can, so don't sweat it too much. Got your chores done, I assume?} Enough Mom let me visit today. All this sweeping and farming is tiring. {Chin up, bucko. Gotta give a good showing this week.} Why? {You know why. This is the last of the weekly reviews for awhile.} What?! {I told you that already. I'm headed back to the boonies, which means comics every two weeks. At least your mom won't be able to complain I'm keeping your from your chores and studies.}

I don't feel much like hugging or applauding now. {Start with violence then. See if that gets your motor running.} I think Black Bolt has to get a Bonk. The Shi'ar weren't hurting him, so he shouldn't have killed them. {And it helped kick off an intergalactic war.} I want to Applaud Scandal because she wanted to save Bane, but I have to Bonk her, because she cut Deadshot for no reason. {That applause was a little weak.} I'm trying! {Geez, sorry.} Bane gets Applause for being tough, and a Hug for getting hurt so much. I'm going to give Ronan a Bonk, because he just gave up. Why did he do that this time? {Thank you! That's exactly what I've been wondering!}

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Bane definitely could use a hug. So could Ragdoll for having such a squicky sister.

I know Scandal shouldn't have cut Lawton, but I think she was half asleep and he startled her. Something you have to careful about, when hanging out with this particular bunch of people.

Deadshot deserves a hug for just being so cool, and smoking bloodsoaked cigarettes. THAT'S hardcore!

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: We could probably cut Scnadal some slack, but she cut him 'cause she thought Deadshot was trying to steal the card, when he's the one least interested in the whole thing (which is interesting in itself).

I wonder if blood gives cigarettes a distinctive flavor?