Thursday, December 10, 2009

Briefly Debating The Graciousness Of Cyclops

CalvinPitt: {So, what's our bit this week?}

Adorable Baby Panda: Bit?

CalvinPitt: {What are we going to bicker about before we actually get to the business at hand?}

ABP: I'm in a good mood, I don't feel like arguing today.

CalvinPitt: {Oh. Then should we start?}

Sure! I have to Applaud Deadpool, after he helped the X-Men. I have to give him a Bonk for headbutting Colossus. {Colossus let go, it totally worked!} He let go because Deadpool threw up on him! {And because Wade took off his mask and showed his face, which was smashed up from headbutting a big metal Russian guy!} Deadpool's face always looks that way. {. . .} What? {That's mean. Why would you say something so cruel about our friend?} I, but, he does look, I didn't mean. . . Don't tell him I said it, OK?

I think Cyclops might need a Hug after everything that happened. {I think he needs a smack, not giving Deadpool his due.} Didn't you read the comic? He did say what Deadpool wanted to hear. {Sure, under his breath, when no one else was around to hear it. He'll probably deny it if Deadpool tells anyone.} Yeah, I guess. I'm still not hitting him for that. {Dang.} Black Alice needs a Bonk, she's not being smart. She could use those powers to get money some other way. {This is probably quieter. Using Zatanna's powers to rob a bank is a bit obvious. But if you're set on hitting her, give me time to be elsewhere.} I am. Hug for Gerardo Sanchez, the man who hired the Secret Six. {Wait until he gets a shower, or you're likely to get blood on your fur.}

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Black Alice definitely needs a bonk. She just annoys the heck out of me.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: If she annoys the Six, she'll probably wind up dead. That would take care of the problem.