Saturday, December 26, 2009

Entering No Posting Mode - Holiday Edition

I'm off to visit family and friends for at least the next week. I might actually stumble across Internet access along the way, but I'm not betting on it. So before I vanish from the comic blogowhatchamafloogle for awhile, I'm leaving you with a hypothetical, posed to me by Alex.

Simple question: Which would you rather be able to play (assuming you've only the time to learn to master one), the cello or the saxophone?

Alex and I both picked the cello. I'm not sure of his reasons, and I was a little surprised at myself, since I often enjoy music prodyced by saxophones, but I felt that if I was an excellent cello player, that would mean I had excellent fine motor control in my fingers.

Which doesn't make any sense, as you probably need excellent fine motor control to play a saxophone well, but that was my off-the-cuff explanation for my choice. Which is your preference?

Until sometime in the New Year! Probably!

2 comments:

Seangreyson said...

I think I'd go with the Saxophone. Just seems like it'd be easier to carry and store.

SallyP said...

French Horn, but that's just me.