Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where We Bicker Over Many Things Unrelated To Each Other

CalvinPitt: {So your problem is he was using steroids without an appropriate medical reason for the amounts he used?}

Adorable Baby Panda: Well, he was breaking the law!

Calvin: {OK, I can go with that more readily than all the stuff about disrespecting the game, and the fans, and tarnishing people's memories, and so on. That just reeks of that entitlement that's a step away from "He raped my childhood!"}

ABP: You wouldn't know about that, would you?

Calvin: {Of course I would! You were here when Civil War and One More Day were going on. You know I was well-versed in shrill possessiveness of things which don't actually belong to me!}

ABP: I don't think that's what those folks are saying. And I was being sarcastic again.

Calvin: {And I'll tell you, again, to quit trying to put me out of a job. Sarcasm is my side of the street, bucko.}

Yeah, sure, whatever. {Wait a minute. You don't even care about sports! Why were you arguing with me about this?} 'Cause you said we needed something to stretch the post out? {Oh right. Sorry. I'm getting old and feeble, so my mind's not what it used to be.} Neither is your hairline. {Cheap shot. Even Deadpool wouldn't have taken said that.} Yes he would have! {OK, yes he would have. But you shouldn't emulate him.} But he's so cool! I can totally stab and shoot people like he does! {No you can't! Your mother would tear me apart if you do that! Actually, my knees are shaking just thinking about it. . .}

Let's talk about Secret Six then. {Thank you.} I agree with you, Nightshade needs a Bonk for punching Bane. That was a waste of time. I'm giving Bane some Applause because he told Alice she did a nice job. {Positive reinforcement for his positive reinforcement?} Yes. {Nice choice.} Are you positively reinforcing my positive reinforcement of Bane's positive reinforcement? {Uh, hang on a sec, *mumbles to self, draws little diagram in the air* Yes?} Cool. {Hang on, there was someone I had in mind, uh Virtuosa. Now I can't decide whether she should get a hug because her meeting with her idol went so poorly, or a bonk for trying to beat Ragdoll by making him contort himself.} Well, that does sound like waste of time, but I'd rather give her a Hug. {Fine. Can you bonk Catman for biting? That's cheap.} Biting isn't cheap! It's a good strategy! {You never hit anyone I ask you to anymore. What happened, you used to be cool.} I'm still cool, and I'm still not hitting him. {Shoot.}

2 comments:

Seangreyson said...

Maybe a bonk to Gyrich, who while leading a hostile takeover of SWORD actually had the gall to tell Beast, "Trust me, my plans never go wrong."

Though maybe applause for the confidence and complete lack of memory for all of his other plans.

CalvinPitt said...

seangreyson: Maybe Gyrich's head is so far up his own rear end he never sees how his plans actually turn out?

I'm going to lean towards a Bonk there, because it's Gyrich, but he can have some applause too, since it's only a matter of time before the universe knocks him down like it always does.