Saturday, December 06, 2014

The Shortest Month's Solicits Hold Few Surprises

I was wondering after the last set of solicits whether Roche Limit would come out in February, or if it would be on hiatus until the next 5-issue arc was ready to go. The answer apparently is "hiatus", though I don't know how long that will be.

There's not much new at DC for me. No new series, no cancellations. I'm really curious to see all the Convergance solicits in one place, whenever that happens. Another couple of months, I think? I expect they'll use that as a chance to cancel a lot of their lower selling books, though. They've used those special September events for that a couple of times. I'll have to live in suspense until then.

As for Marvel, well She-Hulk is gone now, which brings me down to just 7 titles from Marvel, and that's likely to drop soon. Yep, I believe February's Captain Marvel #12 is going to be the end for me. I know, I've said that before, but the book's about to be dragged into that Black Vortex Cosmic Marvel crossover, probably in March, so there's no better time to bail. Other than that, there's no movement. I'll be in my second month with Ant-Man and Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, so hopefully those will be going well.

No comments: