Friday, May 25, 2007

Humans Are Lazy; Pandas Aren't

I wanted to do the post early this morning, but Calvin wanted to wait. {I had errands to run.} So? I can do these posts myself. {Yes, but with you paws, all the words look like "dsfokrfjhgklm". Besides, I wanted to make my usual commentary. The fans expect it.} Fooey. Then you should buy more comics, so you could talk more.

Applause - Phantom Stranger. I didn't like him much at first, because all he does is stand around and talk about what's going on, and that seems kind of lame. He should do stuff. But, he does wear a cool hat and a medallion, and he hangs out with a groovy girl, and plays Candy Land with little kids. Do you think he'd play Scrabble with me? {Probably, but I think his vocabulary might be a little too much for you.}

Hug - Zauriel doesn't really want to attack a member of the Shadowpact (Calvin says I can't say which one), but he wants to serve God, and that other angel did make a good point, I guess. {Don't sweat it, I'm sure nobody will actually die in the fight.}

Bonk - To that guard at the Black Tower, for getting too friendly with Kid Karnevil. Just because he's little and acts nice, doesn't mean you should forget why he was there in the first place. {Sadly, he's not gonna get a chance to learn from his mistake.} And how do they rehabilitate someone at the Black tower, anyway? {No clue. Teach them the value of an honest day's work?}

I'm kind of sad, because Calvin told me that the next two weeks aren't gonna be much better than this one. You should tell him to buy more comics. {Hey! I told you, I'm trying to save money for Annihilation: Conquest! You'll thank me when you're reading more space actiony goodness!}

6 comments:

SallyP said...

A hug for the Phantom Stranger indeed. Gosh, I love a man in a fedora. He just OOZES suave.

A hug for Nova. This is actually a little late, but I am sure that he could use one.

A bonk to Tony Stark! Bonk, bonk, bonk!

A hug for She-Hulk. She's got her act together, and she's about to go all lawyerly on Stark's ass! Booyah!

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: I wonder, if ABP were to hug Phatnom Stranger, would he blush?

Can the Phantom Stranger blush, or show embarassment is any form?

SallyP said...

He'd blush, and then play Candyland with the Adorable Baby Panda, 'cause that's how the Phantom Stranger rolls!

Matthew said...

Applause: Misfit. "Daaaaaarrrrk Vengeance!"

Hugs: Karen and her friend-whose-name-I-can't-remember in The Spirit. Sad stories make me blub.

Applause: Humbug. Oh yes my friends, Humbug is back, better than ever before and with a mission to kick some extraterrestrial butt!

Bonk: me, because I forgot to pick up Wisdom and Iron Man: Hypervelocity (it's Iron MAn! It's good! It's good Iron Man!).

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: But does Phantom Stranger roll, or does he stride? Or glide, perhaps?

matthew: "Dark Vengeance"? Ha!

Matthew said...

Dark Vengeance! Sssss!