Friday, November 16, 2007

Don't Fear The Panda

It gets dark too early now. The dark makes me scared and tired. {I hear ya.} Well, then do something about it! {Me? You're the great and powerful Adorable Baby Panda, you do something about it. Or move to the Southern Hemisphere for a few months.} But you'd have to come with me. {Get me a decently-paying job, and you've got a deal.} A job? {A decently paying job.} A decently paying job? Well, I'll see what I can do. {Good. Get back to me when you've got something. Until then, what say we get the show on the road?}

You bet! I gotta move fast so I can start looking for a job for you. So Bonks for the following characters: Moose and Franklin Richards for being mean to Spider-Girl; Luke Cage's friend Willis Stryker, for pinning a crime on Luke; Forge, for not explaining his dimensional travel machine better beforehand; and Barracuda, because, well, you know. {Aw, I bet he didn't actually, you know. And I think Moose and Franklin are both dealing with some serious family problems, so a Bonk may not be what they need.} But Franklin accused Spider-Girl of being self-absorbed, but he's ignoring the fact she went there looking for assistance, so who's really being self-absorbed. {. . . Point to you. Bonk that punk.} You got it!

Let's keep moving, time's a wasting! Hugs for for all the people hiding on Knowhere, but I think they get Bonks too, because other than Cosmo, they're all hiding, instead of helping with whatever's happening. Then Hugs for Tigra, who can't catch a break even in an altered reality, and for Jamie and Layla, who need to find a Forge wherever they wound up at, and for those New X-Men, who are all going to die horribly very soon, and for Moose, because I probably was too hasty earlier. {You're mercurial, aren't you? Changing moods with the winds, just like a sportswriter.} What? That's a terrible thing to say! Comparing me to a sportswriter, why would you try and hurt my feelings like that? {Gee, I'm sorry. I didn't think you would take it so hard.} I know how you feel about sportswriters, how did you think I would take it? {Uh, this feels a little too much like a relationship fight, could we possibly move on?} No! I want to keep talking about or problems, and why you always try and ignore them! {Uh, your fur really brings out the sparkle in your eyes?} That won't work on me, but I'll agree to wait until we finish this. {Whew.}

Must go even faster! Applause for Cosmo for trying to help Nova understand what's happening, and to O'Brien's sister for helping Frank to try and get the baby back. She was keeping it together pretty well. Applause to Jamie for being so worried about Layla, and maybe for not sending a dupe on a suicide mission, and I guess that's it. {Really?} Well, I don't think I should applaud Luke for being a crime boss, and Spider-Girl didn't really do anything great. {You speak true. So are we going to start arguing again?} No, I guess not. it's not really any big deal. {Well that makes me happy.} Me too. {OK, let's quit before someone starts playing "sappy ending" sitcom music.} Good call.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Awwwww...! You got a new Adorable picture!

I agree with you on the need to hand Forge a severe bonk. He sends a little girl into an unknown future, and doesn't seem to give a crap? A double bonk!

And yes, a hug for both Jamie and Layla. Tigra could also use a hug. And therapy.

Booster Gold could definitely use a hug. His own Father turns out to be Supernova! And even more villainous than before! Poor Booster.

Wonder Woman gets a hug for being awesome and bringing home intelligent talking apes to her apartment. She's probably in violation of all KINDS of lease agreements, but what the hey.

A bonk to Tony Stark.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: Well, I hope the apes are intelligent enough to appreciate regular bathing, because otherwise Diana might have to start living out of her office.

SallyP said...

Well, they were nice enough to apologize for the "flinging" incident.