Friday, July 25, 2008

We Sing A Song Of Clapping

You didn't tell me you were going to be gone again! {Sorry. I didn't know I'd be gone until right before I was.} You look twitchy. {Itchy would be more accurate. Poison ivy.} What, more DC characters are showing up now? {I hope not. Overused Kirby Creation and Idiotic Pink Guy were bad enough. I don't need environmentally-conscious redheads with control over plants showing up to make my life miserable. I just meant the everyday plant. Oh. {It's not so bad if I don't think about it}

Well, let's talk about the comics! That'll make the itching go away! {Itching? Oh, the itch! It's driving me mad! *runs off screaming*} I guess it's up to me then. Good thing there's only one book. Well, I don't know his name, but the person beating up Danny ought to get a Bonk, and since he got beat up, Danny can probably use a Hug. {*runs by* But the person beating up Danny is only fulfilling his role as the Killer of Iron Fists. That's his purpose! *runs off again*} Maybe. Oh, but it was mean of him to say Danny was the weakest Iron Fist. He didn't have to say that! The Bonk stays! And Luke gets Applause for telling Danny that he needed to talk to Misty instead of just beating up stupid crooks. {That's what friends are for.} Are you doing better? {A little yeah. I got it under control. Want to go skip rocks?} Uh, sure.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Sorry about the poison ivy. Man, that must be annoying.

A huge hug to all the Green Lanterns. Boy howdy, did THEY have a crappy day. Oh Bzzd, I'll miss you.

A hug to Nightwing and Hawkman for actually being pretty awesome.

A bonk to Ollie for being a jerk. Granted, he shot Deadman and pushed him off a cliff for a good reason, but he really didn't know if it was going to work.

A bonk to Tony Stark for no real reason at all.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: The oddest thing is, I remembered I had some calamine lotion, but when I put it on, the itching seemed to get worse. Curious.

The Green Lanterns did have a pretty bad day, but boy howdy they whomped Mongul pretty good.

SallyP said...

Yes. Yes they did.

I've heard that hitting yourself in the head with a hammer kind've makes you forget about the itching, but that sounds a tad on the drastic side.