Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm On A Panda Radio, I'm On A Panda Wo-Oh, Radio

*knock at the door* {You didn't bring your friends this time, did you?} No. {Alright, come on in then.} I don't know why you don't like my friends. {Because I've already got you arguing with me every time I question one of your decisions, I don't need two more voices added to the chorus.} So you should stop questioning my choices. {Yeah, that's not going to happen, and you'd get bored if it did. Ready to get to brass tacks?} I guess, if I knew what you meant by 'brass tacks'. {I wish I knew what I meant, too. But no time for useless regrets.} That's right!

{So you feeling cheerful, compassionate, or vengeful to start off?} Cheerful, I think, let's have some Applause for Cosmo, the telepathic Russian dog, who tried to get everyone in Knowhere to safety, while he fixed the problem. {So how did Cosmo get mental abilities? Is that the result of panda genetic manipulation?} No way! We don't mess with other beings' genetics! Maybe the Panda Elders gave Cosmo some meditative training. {Sounds interesting.} Yeah, I'd ask them to let you try, but I don't think you could handle it. {Gee, thanks.} No problem. I want to Applaud Layla, because she could have played human and been OK, but she told the truth so she could stick with Jamie. {But would it have been any better for Layla to be off by herself?} She would have been fine, she's really smart. {I'm not sure "smart" would be good enough in this situation.} Well I think it would be enough so nyeah. *sticks out tongue*

{So I'm guessing Cheerful has left the building?} That's right, and I'm Bonking all the Luminals for bring Abyss into Knowhere, and causing this whole mess. Why didn't they just hurry up and throw his coffin into the Rip? {The Rip seems to be all around them, so I'm not sure what direction "into the Rip" would be. They were probably just going to leave him there until Knowhere vanished, which is pretty poor planning really.} You said it. I wonder what will happen to Xanth with all the Luminals gone? {Hopefully that wasn't all of them.} Also, I'm going to Bonk the Nova from Spider-Girl's universe, because he's always criticizing her about something. He's such a jerk, it doesn't make sense. {I don't get it either, but I do think it's kind of nifty that Nova is the closest thing that Earth has to Batman, in terms of a super-serious hero, who doesn't have much time for inexperienced heroes.} He's not scary like Batman, though. {Nope. Kind of hard to be scary with a big yellow bucket on your head.} Bonk to Cable for not asking Deadpool for help. {He doesn't want Wade to be in danger, or he just doesn't have time.}

Well, he should find time, and you showed me those issues where Deadpool did a really good job protecting Cable when he was a baby. [You bet I did. Little baby Nate was a cute little dickens, that's fer sure. Sniff, I miss him, and his Go-Gurts.] {You want to tell him?} [Tell me what?] I don't know, he might not take it well. {He deserves to know.} [What are you talking about?!] Then you tell him. {He'll probably hit me! You tell him!} [If you don't tell me, I'm definitely going to hit you!] {Fine! Cable's not dead. He's in Canada, protecting a baby from Lady Deathstrike.} [Then away I go! *smashes window*] {Damn it Wade, you let out all the heat! Great, now I got to run to the hardware store so I can fix this. ABP, you're on your own. Lock up when you're done.} What? But I - fine. I can handle this. I want to Bonk the X-Men, because they seem too sure they have to kill Cable to get the baby. I hope they don't hurt Wade.

I think Mayday Parker needs a Hug, since she still feels bad about her little brother, and Mindworm made her think she married Black Tarantula. What a creepy guy, and he has really bad taste in clothes. I mean Mindworm, not Black Tarantula, though he needs to wear something other than black all the time. I also think Jamie is going to need a Hug, when he finds out why that future he's in is as messed up as it is. I don't know why, I'm just guessing. And Nova (the one in his own book, not the one in Spider-Girl's book) gets a Hug because the virus is a little closer to taking over, and he's going some place that sounds very dangerous, and he's got two very dangerous people after him. He just can't catch a break.

Well, I guess it's up to me to close things out, since Calvin isn't here. So, um, see you next week! *walks out, closes door*

3 comments:

SallyP said...

I guess I'm just not understanding this whole Messiah Complex thing going on. You'd think that the X-Men would be HAPPY that Cable has the baby. Isn't he a GOOD GUY? A huge BONK to all the X-Men for being stupid.

A bigger bonk to Cyclops for even contemplating killing his own son. Even Tony Stark hasn't tried THAT one...although it may only be a matter of time for Tony.

Oh, a bonk for Tony. Didn't want to leave him out there.

A huge HUG to Guy Gardner, who was infected with the Despotillus virus during the fight with the Sinestro Corp, and STILL came up with the brilliant idea of using Warworld as a grenade to blow up the Anti-Monitor.

Another Hug to John Stewart, for making it happen.

A hug and a pinch to Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner for being so cute and beating up Sinestro mano-a-mano

A hug for Booster Gold. He rather needs one.

A hug for Hercules, who is actually becoming quite interesting.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: The X-Men seem to be seriously paranoid right now. Hmm, perhaps Xavier has become Onslaught again, and is manipulating them?

The Green Lanterns did have themselves a pretty good day, didn't they? I did enjoy the "Wolverines!" moment, because all mustelids kick butt. It's a fact.

Hercules seems to be at his best when there's liquor involved, at least in my experience. I'm not sure what that means, though.

SallyP said...

Hercules is a manly man.