Friday, August 17, 2007

I Can Make It Longer If You Like The Style

{Let's get going.} What's wrong? {Well, the power already went out once today, I don't want to risk a repeat before we get this posted.} Oh, okay then.

Then I want to Applaud Nightshade for saving lots of people in Chicago from a volcanic eruption. She even saved some of their homes and stuff. I don't need to explain more, do I? {I think you've got it covered.} Applause for Kong and for Kitty. She could have probably made Flash really regret picking on her, but it would have only made life worse. But Kenny can whomp on Flash, and it's OK, because he's just another guy. {Yeah, best to leave the beating of imbeciles to to people who won't strain mutant-human relations by doing so.}

Hugs for Phyla and Moondragon. They just had a really bad day, with the fighting giant bugs, and the crying, and painful memories. Hugs for the city of Chicago, because of the volcano, naturally, and a Hug for Blue Devil, because it doesn't look like he's going to have an easy time getting his soul back. {Well, Hell wouldn't be Hell if it was easy to back out of a deal with them.} Hugs for Mary Jane, Kitty, and I guess Peter. It's can't be easy for any of them, and even though Peter is the one at the middle of it, he really didn't mean for it to happen.

I think lots of people need Bonks, starting with the Super-Adaptoid, because he's nothing but a coward and a copycat. Mimics the quantum bands, and then flies off and lets his soldiers fight. {You know, I'm still trying to figure out how the Super-Adaptoid got into space in the first place. First Annihilus had a Mad Thinker Android, now this. Earth villains need to stop dumping their techno-junk in space.} Uh, sure, whatever. Bonks for Dr. Gotham, for you know, the volcano thing, and Bonks to that priest that was giving Blue Devil such a hard time. He made a mistake, he knows that, and he wants to make up for it, quit being so mean. Finally, Bonks for Flash and that teacher that gave the stupid "baby" assignment. Flash is a jerk, and that assignment won't teach kids anything about being parents, so it's just pointless. {Yes! Thank you! I was hoping you'd bonk the teacher! Woohoo! Anything else?} Nope, I'm done. {Nice and quick. I thank you.}

4 comments:

SallyP said...

Yeah, that teacher in Ultimate Spider-Man was REALLY enjoying her sadism a little too much. So a bonk.

I agree that Kong and Kitty deserve a hug.

At first I was confused by your giving Flash a bonk, because, what did the Flash ever do to you, except come back with Linda and the kids and be AWESOME! Then I realized that it was a different Flash. My bad.

Hugs and Kisses to Booster Gold!

A bonk to Tony Stark. This is getting redundant, isn't it?

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: Well, maybe it was for Wally. After all, Inertia says it's Wally's fault Bart died. Not that I had was overly attached to Bart, but just for the sake of argument. Though really, I guess the blame lies with the Legion, since they had to do their whole stupid lightning rod thing (for whatever reason).

Ms. P said...

Feh. Inertia is a big fat liar. Bart's not dead, he's on that island with Ted and Max...on "vacation". Yes, that's it.

CalvinPitt said...

ames: On an island vacation, huh? That's sounds nice. i wish I could get an island vacation, though hopefully with all getting the crap kicked out of me by the Rogues.