Friday, August 03, 2007

Nichts Ist Fuer Dich, Nichts War Fuer Dich

German? {Yep. Rammstein was in the CD player this morning. Where was I?} Deadpool had just gotten smacked around by Cable, who was being controlled by his organic virus thing, and working with Magneto. {Right. So Deadpool shoots in Cable's direction, but misses badly. Cable laughs about it and calls him "Deadfool", but Wade was actually aiming at a flagpole, which falls on Cable's head, stunning him long enough for Deadpool to get up and somehow punch the techno-organic virus out of Cable.} He punched a virus out of somebody? That doesn't make any sense! {It's a dream! It doesn't have to make sense, and besides, you asked! Now are you ready to get started?} I guess, that's a pretty weird dream though. {Yes, yes, my mental issues are great and varied, just get on with it.}

Applause for Aaron Stack, because Ms. Marvel needs someone to be amusing. It's always so serious, with DNA bombs, and MODOK's lousy son, and Carol doing stupid stuff and feeling really bad about it later. {Yeah, but the feeling bad makes her go back and fix it sometimes, like getting Julia Carpenter back with her daughter.} But now she's going to get in trouble for that, and feel bad all over again! {Well, yes, she could have avoided all this by just not joining Iron Man's side to start, but it's a little late for self-recriminations about that now. I thought we were talking about Machine Man?} Oh yeah. What do you suppose he was doing with that hand he was carrying? {Uh. . . hey there's gotta be some people you want to bonk right? Better get to it before they escape.}

No one escapes Panda Bonking! {Is it like an Inquisition?} Huh? {Never mind. Before your time.} Bonks to the Puppet Master, because he's being evil and really, really creepy. Between the kidnapping and selling people, well, I think I need to crack his big, what's a nice word for skull? {Noggin?} Yes! I'm going to crack his noggin like an egg! And then I'm going to Bonk Iron Man. {What? He wasn't even in any of the books I - oh, you're anticipating Sallyp's request, aren't you?} Yes I am.

I'm trying to decide who I should Hug. I think Thor, because he's really lonely {Which JMS wouldn't stop reminding us of}, and Rick Sheridan, because he doesn't even have super-powers, but he still has to work for SHIELD. {It probably isn't so bad. He gets all the health benefits, and the pension, which Sleepwalker doesn't need, and Rick doesn't have to be anywhere near the fighting, since he's probably asleep on the ship.} You're right, that is pretty cushy. Still, it's going to be weird, with Aaron Stack making inappropriate comments about Ms. Marvel all the time. {Hmm, good point. I guess he better get used to keeping a low profile.}

Well, I'm done. {Great. It's freaking hot today. You want ice cream?} Yes! {Well, better get going then, because I haven't got any. Ha, ha! What are you looking at me like that for? Alright! We'll go get some ice cream! Just let go of my arm!}

4 comments:

SallyP said...

Bonk Iron Man, Bonk Iron Man! Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry, got a little carried away there. And I must say, that the picture of Adorable Baby Panda may just be the most adorable thing I've seen in quite some time.

So yeah, Thor could use a hug, he's been dead and all of that. And a hug for all those nice people in Oklahoma, who seem to be taking the rather peculiar events eerily in stride.

A hug for Aaron Stack for making me laugh.

Jason said...

No one escapes Panda Bonking!

Words to live by.

Anyhoo, I'd give Aaron a hug too, but I'm a little afraid of the "incentive" SHIELD gave him to join. I suspect that hand he had has something to do with it. A Machine Wo-Man perhaps?

Quick bonk to all the New Yorkers cheering the Hulk on in WW: Hulk. Dudes, it might look cool and all, but he's trashing the city, it's your tax dollars that are going to have to pay for the repairs!

Unknown said...

Watch out, Calvin. Pandas are gentle creatures, but they can be vicious when taunted with ice cream.

-M

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: I have to give those Oklahomans credit. if Thor set up Asgard near my home, I'd be out there gawking at it all the time, which could probably get annoying. So definite hugs to them and Thor.

jason: Geez, everyone wants Hugs for Aaron Stack, but he's so creepy. I'm not sure getting near him would be wise.

And you know, I hadn't thought about who'll pay to rebuild New York. HA! I think I'm just going to laugh at the New Yorkers now.

matt: That's certainly true. Fortunately, ice cream was acquired, and I was spared serious pain.