Saturday, June 06, 2009

There Shall Come A Reckoning!

Adorable Baby Panda: Hey Calvin!

Calvin: {I'm not up to it tonight. You'll have to handle this alone.}

What's wrong with him? Well, I can handle this easy. You guys can help. I'm giving Iron Fist a Hug, because something happened to his company while he was gone, and he got shot. Nova gets Applause for saving the Wolrdmind, and Cosmo gets a Hug because he's going to have a hard time protecting Knowhere with all the Shi'ar and Kree that just showed up. Oh, Robbie Rider gets Applause too, because he decided to go and rescue the other Novas. It isn't smart, but it's brave, and that's good. I think Jimmy Woo can use a Hug, since he's losing a team member. Scandal Savage gets some Applause for helping Bane. Lilandra shouldn't have walked down the street like that, but she probably could still use a Hug.

I kinda wanna hit something right now. Deadshot gets a Bonk for shooting Mina. He should have shot the guy in the white suit. Just in the knee! Or the foot. It would serve that guy right. He gets a Bonk too. I'm giving Adam Warlock a Bonk for being kind of mean, and Phyla gets a Bonk for being really stupid and taking hostages. Moon Knight gets a Bonk for not doing anything. What is he, a Watcher? And so does the Punisher. He was just getting drunk. Bonk! Deadpool gets a Bonk for shooting out the window in Outlaw's new apartment. She just moved in there. That was fast. How did she find another place so soon?

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I really like Deadshot,but you're right, he deserves a bonk. I'd probably add another bonk, for his being clueless about it, but that's just the way that he is.

But a hug for Bane and Scandal. A hug for Bane? Words I never thought that I would write!

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: Yeah, I guess with Deadshot, we can't be surprised. Nothing much seems to faze him.