Saturday, October 19, 2013

I Might Be More Attached To Steph As Batgirl Than I Thought

You know how Wednesday I talked about Stephanie Brown's return to DC comics, and that I was OK with her being Spoiler because that's the identity she kept most of the time, so it's the identity I associate her with? My subconscious had to put in its two cents, so that night she showed up in a dream as Batgirl. I'm not sure how she was related to the start of it, when I was wandering through a downtown area that was deserted, save for all the assorted food cart vendors setting up. I thought they were getting ready for a football game crowd or something, but there was no one else on the street. Not even any already drunk college kids.

At some point I spotted Steph striding purposefully down the street in her Batgirl outfit, in broad daylight, which seems like a Steph thing to do. Or maybe a Bob Haney Batman thing to do. Stephanie could do a lot worse than emulate Haney Batman.

No comments: