Thursday, February 09, 2006

Comics and Gaming Expo

This'll just be a quick post. I'm giving a quick plug to my buddy Ken Murphy, who runs the store Marvels and Legends, from which this blog steals it's name. So, for anyone who reads this blog in the Cape Girardeau, Missouri area, Ken is arranging a nice little convention on the weekend of April 8th and 9th.

The 8th is going to be a gaming day, the 9th for comics. There's more information at http://www.comicsexpo2006.greatnow.com

To my knowledge, if you'd be interested in having a booth at the convention, Ken has contact information on the website. Let him know.

I know for certain, that at least a few of his customers are going to be showing off their artwork at the show. I've seen at least one of the guys work, it's pretty good.

Tomorrow there'll be a more extensive post, on what I'm not sure. I'm thinking about doing a meme for this whole thing Dorian started, but I have no idea when I'll get that.

No comments: