Thursday, April 03, 2008

Surprise Panda Appearance!

CalvinPitt: Man, I was watching Sniper this afternoon, and that scene with the corkscre- aaah!

Adorable Baby Panda: Flying Tackle Attack! THUD!

{Man, what the hell?} You were just going to leave town again without letting me know weren't you? {What? No? I called you. Didn't I?} No! {Oh. Sorry about that. Things come up sometimes.} Well, I haven't gotten any time on the blog in weeks and it's not fair! {Fine, fine. Better do it today then. I have to leave again tomorrow.} Really? Well, OK then! I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!

{You need to stop watching Spongebob. It promotes stupidity, burger flipping, and irritating neighbors.} Phooey on you. I'm giving the Outsiders Bonks because they didn't fight like a team, but I'm giving Metamorpho a Hug because he got shot into space. {One good thing though, it means the shuttle crew won't run out of any essential elements with him around.} Really? Could he make something, and have it last separate from him? {Actually, I don't know. Given the general level of DC characters' powers, I'm going to say yes.} Geo-Force gets a Hug too, because he found a place he belongs. {Maybe now he can get a little appreciation.} Hey, maybe we could start a Geo-Force fan club! {Let's not go crazy here.} Nuts. Well, I suppose Jaime and the JLi gets some Applause for being cool and saving the day, and Guy gets a Hug for being paranoid about Batman. {It's understandable. He's not even in our universe, and I'm paranoid about Batman. At least he can get here.} Are you sure? He's Batman. {Yes, but he's not Deadpool, and Deadpool > Batman. We might have to worry about Ambush Bug, though. Be on guard.}

I think Liz and her mom both needs Hugs, and I want to give Magneto some Applause. {Uh, run that one by me again?} Well, he came to find Liz so she could meet her dad, and they could talk. That's nice. {Yeah, but I think he's just trying to keep one of his soldiers in line, while adding another one to his forces.} Sure, if you want to be mean to Magneto, but I think he wanted to bring the family together again. {But he wasn't going to bring Liz' mom along! That's just breaking up the family on different lines!} Whatever. I'm giving the Blob a Hug, because of the mean comments in your last post. Just because he's isn't really skinny like all those X-Men, everybody makes fun of him. {Well, being really large and immobile isn't the best power. I can see how you pandas would identify with him, though.} What does that mean? {Well, you're both largely sedentary, and roly-poly, so you know.} Oh, weight jokes, huh? {No, no, more like body shape and activity level jokes.} Why you - {And that's all the time we have for ABP this week folks! Bye!} Hey wait a *screen goes black*

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Man, now that the Dibnys are back, I'm really going to have to start picking up Outsiders.

Geoforce? Seriously?

Boy, Liz is going to be in for a heck of a surprise when she finds out who her father is.

Oh...and a bonk to Tony Stark. Just for old time's sake.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: Based on a comment her mom made, i think Liz has met her dad, she was just told he was "Uncle Frank". So she might know already, but it's still probably weird, on top of all the other weirdness.

And Geo-Force was, in fact, useful. The rest of team was getting smoked by some cyborg super-soldier, and Geo-Force flew in and took care of him in about three panels.