Friday, November 21, 2008

Guaranteed 100% Adorable

{Sure of ourselves, are we?} I'm completely adorable! {Except when you pick your nose.} I wasn't picking, I was scratching! And everyone said it looked adorable! {OK, OK, fine. I stand corrected. Now then, I think there's someone you have to give a hug to, because you forgot them last month.} Who? {Well, last month you hugged Frenchie, but what about Rob? He's the one who got put in the hospital.} You're right, I forgot about him. Two Hugs for Rob then. He's still at the hospital, right? {Far as I know.}

I think Marc gets some Applause, because he tried to make up with his friends. He wasn't very nice to them, and so it's good he figured that out. {I can't help feeling it's temporary, and he snap back to being a jerk again soon.} Believe in positive changes! I think the SHIELD agent needs a Bonk. {Uh, why?} Well, he was so busy yelling at the Thunderbolts, he let Moon Knight get away. {I was under the impression that was a good thing.} It is for Marc, but it was that agent's job to catch Marc, and he let himself get distracted from that. {So you're using negative reinforcement as a teaching tool? I thought we established as far back as Annihilus that we didn't approve of that method?} I'm not killing him, just hitting him. {Oh, of course. That's so much better.}

I'm giving Nightwing a Bonk, since he's gonna attack Batgirl for no good reason. {Well, I imagine he has a reason, assuming he hasn't gone crazy, which doesn't seem to have happened. For one, he doesn't trust her after all the drugging and killing.} So you think he just doesn't trust her motives? {That's my guess. He figures she's assembling these other heroes for something other than trying to pick up the slack for Batman. Something sinister.} But why would those heroes go along with that? {I don't know. I can't see most of them agreeing to it, personally.} Then he's completely wrong. {Yeah, probably.}

I think that covers everything. {I agree.} [Hey, what about my book?] {What about your book?} Yeah, you were stupid enough to drink a bottle of poison, one that said "poison" on it, after you got shot and thrown in jail. I'd say you deserve a Bonk for being stupid, but you already got poisoned so there probably isn't any point. {Don't forget getting rescued from jail by generic mercs, then killing said generic mercs.} [Hey now, those mercs killed cops, and the poisoning is obviously part of some ingenuous plan I've hatched.] {An ingenuous plan you aren't aware of yet?} [I said it last month, I make it up as I go along!] Then how do you know you have a plan? [Because I always have a plan! Eventually.] Right. [Could you at least give Zeke a bonk for selling me up the river? I'd do it myself, but I'm busy implementing my brilliant plan in Eastern Europe.] I think I can handle that. Bonk for Zeke! [Great, now howzabout letting me come to Thanksgiving dinner?] {No.}

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Nightwing probably deserves a bonk. He's pretty, but occasionally he's none too bright.

I don't know what Tony Stark has been up to lately, but I'm pretty sure that he deserves a bonk too.

Hal deserves a hug for having the stones to drag the Phantom Stranger all the way to Oa, and piss off the Guardians. The Guardians by the way, ALL deserve a collective bonk. Especially Scar. She is definitely up to no good.

Guy deserves a hug for looking so completel fabulous in sunglasses.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: Why did bringing Phantom Stranger to Oa tick off the Guardians? Was it something specific about the Stranger (say, his fabulous fashion sense puts them to shame), or just a general "don't bring non-GLs here!"

Either way, annoying the Guardians is always a positive, so Hal will get that Hug.

SallyP said...

Well, it's from the Brave & the Bold, and it gets a little confusing, except that the two of them are investigating why all these children, born of weird experiments are having pre-cognitive flashes about an obscure planet and an approaching cataclysm. The Stranger appears to be tagging along just for the hell of it.