Friday, December 12, 2008

Your Weekly Friday Dose Of Pandas

{Four books for you this week!} Woohoo! {And guess what? Because of the end of Secret Invasion, it appears Tony Stark will soon be a fugitive in the Marvel Universe.} Oh. {You're not happy?} Well, he's running from Norman Osborn, and we can't cheer him, can we? {I suppose you're right, seeing as neither of us has been lobotimzied, and are thus smarter than your average Marvel citizen.} I thought you got annoyed when people were making fun of people in the Marvel Universe being stupid? {Only because they were primarily DC fans, and I can't quite shake that need to defend Marvel. Like how I defend the Arizona Cardinals when people mock them, but then I've ripped them extensively in the past. They ain't they're my brother, or something like that.} You don't have a brother *rimshot* {Thank you, we'll be here all the week!} Huh? {Let's just move on.}

I'm giving Arana a Bonk. {For stealing Spider-Girl's body?} I guess, but also 'cause she didn't have any idea what she was going to do once she got it. She didn't have a plan, so she's just endangering May's life for no good reason. {So, if she had planned to kill Black Tarantula, where it looks like Spider-Girl did it, that would be OK?} No, I guess not. Either way, she gets hit. I think Booster needs a Bonk for not telling Ralph what would happen to Sue. {We saw what happens when you mess with the timestream!} But how do we know that can't be changed?! Rip hasn't said it can't! {I think Booster had enough messes to clean up right then. Maybe later. In the meantime, how about a hug for Ralph?} Sure, Hug for Ralph. Then I can tell him. {Uh, no. There's no telling what that would do, and no guarantee you could fix things if it all goes bad.}

Maybe I should give the Blank a Bonk. {He won't feel it, best to concentrate your efforts elsewhere.} Applause for Peter, for catching the Blank? {And for saving the lady with the stroller!} Right! Saving babies always deserves Applause! {Double applause!} Done! I don't know who to focus on from the Secret Six. {I vote you applaud Deadshot, for not getting worked up about this card.} OK, Applause for Deadshot. He even defended Scandal when Catman made that comment about Knockout. Actually, Catman was a real jerk this month, so he gets a Bonk. He stabbed Scandal and Bane at the same time! {I can't figure out whether he did that on purpose or not.} I don't think so. {I hope not. It's a bad idea to rile the person who's going to keep Bane from snapping your neck. Though I guess that would end his concerns about the card, being dead and all.}

Well, not if he winds up in Hell. {Yeah, it will. He'll be dead. Even if he winds up in Hell, since he doesn't have the card, it won't matter whether it's real, or just a joke. He won't have the opportunity to test it.} I wonder if you can use the card to get someone other than yourself out of Hell? {You mean contact Neron and ask them to release so and so?} Yeah. Neron wouldn't care would he? {I guess not. A soul is a soul, right?}

3 comments:

Seangreyson said...

So Bane got stabbed in the Secret Six, and in Batman/Superman, Batman punched through his chest (the art's a little unclear but that's what it looks like) using Superman's powers.

Bad week to be Bane. So I know he's a drug dealer, murderer, etc, but maybe a small hug for him or something. Maybe just a pat on the head.

SallyP said...

Oh, Thomas definitely deserves a bonk for being something of a twit in Secret Six. I do think that stabbing Scandal was an accident however. He DID have the decency to sheepishly apologize afterwards.

Deadshot deserves a hug, simply for being awesome. And Bane a hug for saving the Butter Brickle for Scandal.

It looks as though all of Tony Starks sins are coming home to roost. A tiny tiny hug...and then a kick in the pants for being a morom for so long. Snap OUT of it, Tony!

A hug to Hal Jordan, for beating up Granny Goodness/Kraken WITHOUT his ring! Woohoo!

CalvinPitt said...

seangreyson: I think we can get Bane a Hug. I'd like to see his reaction to it, at the very least.

sallyp: Everybody wants to Hug Bane. I suppose, considering his childhood, he's overdue for some affection.