Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Plethora Of Hugs And Hits

Adorable Baby Panda: Plethora?

CalvinPitt: {Coming up with relevant, yet interesting, titles is hard work. So why don't you start while I go get a drink?}

Bring me something too! A soda! {No soda for you! We've been down that road, and it's aggressive.} Aw. I'll Applaud Tigra, for not selling Wolverine one of her wishes for 10 dollars. He would have probably covered the world in sausage. And I'll Applaud Gladiator for turning against Vulcan. He still needs to get beat up for hurting all those Novas. Bane, Ragdoll, and Catman get Applause for saving those kids, and Ragdoll was actually sorry about crushing that one person in front of the hostages. I'm gonna Applaud Spider-Man for figuring out something was up with the Agents of Atlas. Go smart Spider-Man!

{What, smart Spider-Man? Where? Haven't seen him in nigh on five years now.} Yes you have! He's right here in this comic! {Right, Agents of Atlas. Uh, I meant in his own title.} Oh, OK. Where's my drink? {Here, have some iced tea.} Thank you. {When did you develop manners?} I have manners! You just need to give me more stuff! {I don't need to see your manners that badly. And what's with all this clapping? I promised hitting and hugging with the title. Are you trying to get me in trouble with the audience?} No, I was getting to it.

I want to Bonk M-11 for burning Wolverine's arm off. {Well, Wolverine did try and blow him up fifty years ago.} Yeah, but the Agents were about to make friends with the Avengers! Then they could have teamed up and beaten Norman Osborn! You want Norman Osborn to get beaten, right? {Yes, yes I do.} I'm going to Hug Rocket Raccoon, because he has really soft fur. {???} And I'll Hug Ronan, because he still looks pretty bad. It might cheer him up. Nightwing gets a Bonk, for being a jerk. He didn't help those children, would it have been better for them to get kidnapped? {Apparently, yes. He's learned the Bat's lessons of high-horse climbing well.}

I'm going to Bonk that Panther in Exiles. He spends too much time trying to be romantic. {He's just looking for love in all the wrong places, perhaps because he is a gangster of love.} Huh? Does this have something to do with that Meyer Lansky biography you read last week? {No. Can you give Galacta a hug?} I don't know, she has worms. {Come on, it's just one worm. And it's cosmic. I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't be a chicken. Buck, buck, buckaw!} I'm no chicken! I'll Hug that worm right out of her! {Thank you.}

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Aw heck, Bane, Catman and Ragdoll deserve a hug no matter what.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: But what if Ragdoll did something to traumatize the children? Such as, remove his mask, or try to eat them (when it comes to Ragdoll, I don't think anything can be ruled out)?