Thursday, January 28, 2010

Working To Beat Looming Snow

Calvin? {Yeah?} I'm sorry about biting your ear last week. {It's OK. I wasn't using the right ear for anything.} Well, then thanks for letting me borrow this umbrella. {It was no big deal.} Are you mad at me? {No, I'm just playing it close to the vest.} Oh. You're still wrong about Reed Richards. {Now, wait just a minute!}

So much for playing it close to the vest. Hugs for Harry Osborn and all those people Aunt May kicked out of her house! {Her house was burned down.} A villain did that! {I know, but I think she has the right to be angry.} Oh, well, yeah, I guess. I'm not giving her a hug. {Fair enough.} Carlie Cooper needs a Hug too, since her dad didn't tell her he wasn't dead. Spidey gets a Hug for what Mysterio put him through. Mysterio's going to need a Hug soon. {He'll get away with it. He's keeping a distance from the whole thing for a reason.} You think so? {Yeah.} Mysterio gets Bonked then! Yuri Watanabe trusts Spider-Man, so I'm giving her some Applause.

I want to Applaud the Luminals for being useful, and give Drax and Moondragon Hugs for what they went through. {Rocket Raccoon! Let's hear it for the tactical genius!} Yes, Applause for being clever. I think I have to hit Star-Lord, since he didn't ask to use Knowhere. {Lives were at stake. They might have said no.} Ends can't always justify means. {He stored them in the safest place possible. He tried to be careful while operating under a time crunch. Otherwise, he might have failed and that creature would be on the loose killing people indiscriminantly.} I guess.

No comments: