Saturday, March 16, 2013

Your Annual Notification

Just letting you know the 2013 Cape Girardeau Comic Con is only a little over a month away. It's April 19th through the 21st.

I'm hoping to make it again this year, but it might be tricky. I have to work that weekend, which normally wouldn't be a huge issue. I could get finished by late morning, be at the con by 2 at the latest. I'd at least be able to have some fun on Saturday.

Unfortunately, the con also falls in the middle of turkey season, and typically I'm not allowed to go into the field at sunrise as I'd prefer during that time. Not out of concern for me. They don't want complaints about someone's hunting being disrupted. We'll see how it goes.

But irate hunters are probably not an issue for you, so no using that excuse! Go to the convention! You have five weeks to get ready, how much time do you need?

No comments: