Wednesday, July 08, 2015

31 Days of Scans - Day 18



There aren’t going to be any pictures for this one. I had pretty much decided to skip “Best Butt” day, because I’m sure it was an excuse at Scans_Daily for them to post pictures of Dick Grayson. Not that they require an excuse from what I can tell. Whatever floats their boats. It’s a big Internet, plenty of room for everyone. Still, if I’m going to co-opt their theme, I suppose I can at least mention the day. I just don’t have anything ready for it.

I appreciate an attractively drawn lady, which is handy, since comics are full of them. I guess I’m just not much of a “butt” guy. It’s usually more of an overall, ridiculous hotness thing for me. Put me at gunpoint, I dunno, Catwoman? Maybe Namorita? Even for them, it would depend on the artist, and it’s difficult for me to think of a specific panel I could have used to show off the derriere in question. Whoever it is, I’m not going to do an image search for that. No telling what might show up, even with safe search on, not to mention whatever filters the library has in place.

Oh well, that's the danger of relying on somebody else's post ideas.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Best butt day? Oh be still my heart.