Saturday, July 07, 2007

Would You Think Any Less Of Me If I Said I Really Cared?

More songs? {Yup.} Who did that Batman post down below? {Well, that's Papfred. I've told you about him plenty of times.} Well, why does he get to make his own posts, but I have to go through you? {Uhhhh, hey did you know I've got like six comics coming in next week?} Really? {You bet! So you better hurry up and talk about Ms. Marvel so you can go rest up.} OK! This'll be easy.

I can't decide whether to Bonk Agent Baines or not. He did help MODOK's son escape the battle last issue, but he also tried to help his team the rest of the time. Plus he's dead, so it seems kind of mean to do that now. So maybe half a Bonk for Baines, and half a Bonk for Sean, for being such a bad son/crazy evil guy. {Using the King Solomon method, I see.} That idea actually began with Lambshu, the great Panda king of 4300 B.C. {What? You made that up?} Maybe, but now your blog says it happened, so it's established as fact. {You can't go around retconning things like that!} But it's fun, especially when you start acting silly. {You task me, ABP, you really do.}

Hug for Agent Baines' momma. Do you think it would have made a difference if she had known that her son betrayed his team? {Well, it certainly wouldn't have helped any, but I wonder how much it helps a parent to "know" their child died doing a heroic duty. Not having kids, I couldn't speculate.} Me either.

Applause for. . . I don't actually think anyone deserves any applause. Ms. Marvel's team wasn't real impressive in saving the day, and I don't really want to applaud Sean for successfully breaking AIM into a bunch of little groups, so I guess no applause. {Bummer, man.} I know. Are you sure next week is gonna be bigger? {Yeah, it'll at least be bigger than this one.} Good.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

My God. If AIM can't get along, what is the world coming to? Curse you, Tony Stark!