Friday, May 09, 2008

The Hunt Continues

{Hey there, how's it going?} Not well. I still haven't found UnCalvin. {I can see you've been looking everywhere.} How'd you know? {You're covered in those stickers people usually slap on their luggage to show where they've been. Have you been traveling as cargo?} It's cheaper, easier to infiltrate that way. {Ah. It really shouldn't be this hard for you to find her.} Her? I thought UnCalvin was a guy? {Well, you know, it varies from one appearance to the next, depending on how we're interpreting us being opposites. Like her speech patterns. She might be a shapeshifter.} Well phooey. I need to rest. {Well, it is Friday.}

Right you are, so where's the pizza? {There is no pizza.} What? {We'll get some later. Focus.} Right, right. Um, a Hug for Nova, because he's going to need it, and some Applause for Quicksilver, for saving that lady's life. But Quicksilver also gets a Bonk, because he left her two hours away from her home. {Safer than being anywhere near her angry boyfriend, and he left her on a pretty beach, and not at a garbage dump.} I suppose. I'm still giving him the bonk, but he also gets a Hug, because he crashed into a plane. {That was pretty funny.} Yeah, I guess it was. It still looked painful. {Oh yeah.}

I think the Silver Surfer needs a Bonk. He's feeding Galactus planets with people on them again? {What would Alicia Masters think?} I hope she'd slap him. Oh, and the rulers of Obrucen need Bonks too. They didn't care about any of their people but the rich ones. {Sure, those are the ones who probably got them where they are, which just goes to show that people are dumb no matter what planet you're on.} What do you mean? {If a person helps you into office, they figure you owe them. If they just so happen to not get off the planet when Galactus drops by, any obligation to them would get devoured right along with them.} You scare me some times. {It's the darkness within.} Huh?

Wait, if UnCalvin is a shapeshifter, then how is it easy to find her, him, it? {Well, because her face and speech might change, but irregardless, her home is always in the same place. It's a towering, gloomy castle, like out of a fairy tale, sitting by itself in the middle of an immense open plain. Once you find it, there can only be so many possible suspects.} A castle? Where? {Hell if I know. UnCalvin keeps the exact location of her home a secret, because she's smarter than I am.} How did she get a castle? {I think it's from Germany originally, like Neuschwanstein. Or maybe the Scottish moors. Either way, I believe a giant airship, and lots of rope was involved. That's all I can tell you.} It helps. I can find her, believe it!

3 comments:

Seangreyson said...

I can't remember if we bonked Cyclops for the Young X-men last month, but if we did I'd like to take it back.
It's pretty obvious now that it's not actually Cyclops who recruited them.

CalvinPitt said...

seangreyson: As far as I can tell, Cyke escaped unscathed last month. I take it you're figuring Skrull at this point? What I'm wondering is if this is the same Cyclops grooving out with Emma in San Francisco right now.

SallyP said...

I say give a bonk to everyone at Marvel, because all this Skrullery is making my head hurt.

So there.