Thursday, February 04, 2010

Remember To Think Before You Hug Or Applaud

Nooooooo! You can't go back out there again! {I have to, it's the job.} If you go, then I only get to be on the blog twice a month! {That's what you're worried about?} Yes. {Such warmth. You'll wind up an Orange Lantern alongside Lex Luthor if you aren't careful.}

I'm not greedy! {So you say, but I think you and Aristotle Rodor would get along great.} No! He only cared about what he wanted, so he gets a Bonk! {But don't you see? You are guilty of the same thing.} Oh no! {You have no choice but to Bonk yourself. It's the right thing to do.} I guess so. *hits self, loses consciousness*

Hmm, maybe ABP should've held off on that until we'd finished. Well, I'll soldier on as best I can. Black Bolt learned the depressing truth of his and his peoples' future, so he can use a Hug. Shiva deserves some Applause for figuring out a way to survive against Black Lanterns, even if I'm a little surprised how easy it was for Renee and Rodor to copy. Darkhawk's gonna need a Hug when he realizes he may have just handed Old Sphinx control of the universe. That's all I've got.

2 comments:

Seangreyson said...

Well I only had one comic pulled this week when I went into my comic shop, and it's by Jeph Loeb so I may need a hug.

In Ultimate X, a whole bunch of people need hugs, starting with Kitty who's depressed that her friends all died.

CalvinPitt said...

seangreyson: I think you may need the Hug more than Kitty. Her friends will all come back, but you'll never be rid of the memory of that lone Jeph Loeb book staring at you from your pull box, saying "it's just you and me now, pardner."