Sunday, April 16, 2006

Things I Think About #28

Feeling kind of uninspired - or maybe just sleepy -today, so just some quick thoughts.

- Funny how things turn out sometimes. Yesterday I was debating whether to go to the Marvels and Legends and play some Heroclix, or stay at home and watch Casper on USA. What? I like Casper. Ended up playing, and ending up getting a Ralph Dibny Limited Edition as a prize. That was a close call.

- When you're laying in bed trying to sleep, and you hear a noise, do you ever see lights in front of your eyes? Used to happen all the time to me in the dorms. My roomie, who's a diabetic would get up to get some juice from his mini-fridge, and when he'd close the door, I'd see this flash in front of my eyes, which is odd, seeing as my eyes were closed. Always thought it was pretty cool. Had a professor suggest that my eyes were darting in the direction of the sound, and that movement caused the flash of light.

- Really looking forward to Robin this week.

- Also really looking forward to Annihilation:Nova #1 this week. Hopefully it'll be more than your standard "set everything up so something can happen next issue" first issue. In other words, more Super-Skrull, less Silver Surfer.

No comments: