Friday, August 15, 2008

Here On These Grimy Streets, Hugging People That We Meet

{Yeah, and how's that working for you?} Everyone keeps looking at me funny. {Well, I imagine they aren't used to seeing pandas running wild around here. We aren't in the big city, you know.} A few people hugged me back, but then one person tried to put a sweater on me. {You know, I was going to ask about it. Thick purple wool, with flowers and butterflies, and big, puffy cuffs, very pretty. *stifles laugh*} Shut up! They were just trying to be nice, I didn't want to tell them I thought it was ugly! {Oh, it's not ugly. It makes you look cute. *bursts out laughing*}

Grr. I was expecting more comics than two! You promised more! {Two is more than one! Besides, I wouldn't wanted you to get tuckered out, you poor dear. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!} I'm going to give May a Hug, since she's real confused, and a Hug for Normie, since he's injured, and a Hug for Rip Hunter. {Too bad he didn't have your sweater, it could have stopped a bullet! Ha!} Will you quit it?! How is Booster going to hear my Applause for beating Batman and Robin? That should help Killer Moth get some respect. {A moth? Better keep him away from your -} Enough! BONK! Jeez, he just won't let it go! And he's not even being funny!

I think the other May might deserve a Bonk for hurting Normie, but she might just be confused. I guess he's dead in that universe, but maybe I could Bonk Norman Osborn. He started it. Alfred's the one who hurt Rip, so I think I have to Bonk him. He shot Rip way too easy. I guess that's it. I'll just leave the sweater with Calvin, so he remembers not to make fun of me.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh definitely a hug for Rip Hunter. I do hope that Alfred was either using fine buckshot or rock salt.

A hug to Booster just for being hilarious.

A hug to Soranik Natu. She may need it if she gets involved with Kyle Rayner and his kiss of death.

A hug to Guy Gardner who is STILL waiting to go out on that date with Tora.

A hug to Superman, who could surely use it, after going up against Braniac and his tentacles.

A hug to Beta Ray Bill. SO nice to see you.

A bonk to Loki. You're the God of Mischief, NOT Evil. I wish that someone would remember that. In some of the old Norse tales, he was actually the HERO!

A bonk to Tony Stark for being addled.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: C'mon, Soranik's safe. Kyle's due for a happy, healthy relationship, right? Right?!

Having reread my Simonson and DeFalco Thor issues, I find I like it when Loki actually helps the good guys, because he's usually doing it for his own self-serving reasons. It's kind of nice to know he'll show up if it aids his cause.