Friday, November 06, 2009

Can We Stay on Topic Today?

That's no fun! {Yeah, but it's been awhile since we've done one of these where we didn't get distracted by going off on a tangent, or get disrupted by surprised guest appearances.} Tangents are fun, though! {Well, yes, they are, but. . . Wait a minute! You're trying to get us on a tangent right now! Well it's not gonna work!}

Darn. I'm giving Arcade a Hug, because he was getting used as a pinata. Hey, pinatas are filled with candy! Let's go get some candy! {No.} I think all the Guardians of the Galaxy that are still alive need a Hug. {Except Drax and Moondragon. They already hugged each other.} I can still hug them if I want! It's in the rules! {They aren't any rules!} Then I should definitely be able to hug them if I want! {Well of course you can if you want, I'm just saying it's not necessary.} Who cares about that? I want to. {Fine. Whatever. Don't blame me if you're tired by the end.}

Kang helped save the universe, so he gets Applause. {Yeah, saved it so he can conquer it later.} So? {I'm just pointing out his ulterior motive. Carry on.} Tiger's Beautiful Daughter trained and led an army, so Applause for her. Bonk for her dad. {Wait a minute. He may have been a coward, but he had good intentions. He didn't want to see his loved ones die in a battle they didn't seem able to win.} You don't know if you can win until you try! {The ladies were already getting stomped, I think it was fairly evident it wasn't their day!} They could have turned it around! {Or they could have been exterminated! Dang it, you got us off on a tangent!} Nuh-unh, you were the one who disagreed, so you started it. {Huh. I did, didn't I?}

And it was fun, wasn't it? {*grudgingly* Yes.} See, tangents are good! {I won't go that far.} I suppose Monark Starslayer and Darkhawk can both use some Hugs, and I like Philo, so he's getting some Applause. Fraktur gets a Bonk for insubordination. {Like you're a model of discipline.} I always listen to my parents! {You don't listen to me.} Because you're stupid. {Ouch.} Not all the time! Just usually. {Wow, that qualifier totally repaired my self-esteem!} Great! Namor gets Applause for stopping the fight between the X-Men and the Atlas Organization. {That's not applause-worthy! I wanted to see more fighting. Cyclops hadn't been kicked in the head nearly enough.} Can Cyclops ever be kicked in the head enough for you? {No. *pause* What's your point?}

No comments: