Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Not At All Holiday Themed Post

Adorable Baby Panda: It is too holiday themed!

Calvin: {How do you figure that?}

ABP: Me applauding characters could count as giving thanks for them, right?

Calvin: {. . .}

ABP: Right?!

Calvin: {I'm not coming up with a new title.}

*exasperated* Fine, be lazy. The Prince of Orphans and Iron Fist deserve Applause for stopping a dragon and an army of ghosts. {Don't forget the Prince was run through as well.} Oh yeah, Hug for him too! I'm giving Er Shi a Bonk. He betrayed the warriors that served his father, and made them want to kill lots of people. He wasn't being very nice to people who helped make the empire he ruled. {He probably ran it into the ground. Or he was attacked and conquered by a force that he needed those 10,00 warriors to defeat. That'd probably be the storybook version.}

Moondragon needs a Hug. She lost her girlfriend, she passed out at that conference, and she's about to get eaten by a plant monster thing. {Or it's going to plant seeds in her. Boy, I hope it isn't planning to deposit seeds in her. *shudders*} Bonk for the Luminals. They make every situation worse. {Yeah, it's getting to be a bit much.}

Couldn't you buy more comics than this? {I have to save some money to purchase gifts for other people. Things will pick up a little in January. Promise.} You should make your gifts, like I do. {Yes, that bamboo/hairball scuplture you gave me last year was lovely. Sadly, I lack crafting skills, and I'm not cute enough for people to worry about sparing my feelings.} Oh. So what are you getting me for Christmas? It's not a sweater is it? I have enough sweaters! {I'm not buying you a weapon.} You don't have to. Deadpool said he'd give me his third-favorite gun. {Swell.}

No comments: