Thursday, November 12, 2009

It Seems Strange to Be Doing This Again So Soon

Adorable Baby Panda: What does that mean?

Calvin: {Well, I got used to us getting together every couple of weeks. I'll have to readjust to the weekly stuff.}

ABP: But you're happy about it, right?

Calvin: {Oh yeah, totally. It's always nice to have guaranteed content.}

ABP: *sniffles* Is that all?

Calvin: {And, of course, I get to hang out with you, which is great fun!}

Cessily gets a Hug, since her dad's embarrassing her in front of all her friends. And Mr. Kincaid is telling a bunch of lies, so Bonk for him. {Not giving him the benefit of the doubt?} No, Cessily said he barely showed up when he had visitation rights, and he's helping Osborn, so he's bad! {OK, I agree, just making sure. You probably don't have to bother. Even if he doesn't kill him, Deadpool's gonna scare years off the guy's life before he's done.} I think Deadpool needs a Bonk. {Because he's going to kill Mr. Kincaid?} Not really, more because he's doing a bad job of it. He could have done it quietly, that would have been better. {Like he told Daredevil once, he's hired for style, not stealth. Besides, that's not how Wade operates. He thinks it better to send a big obvious message warning people off, rather than doing things quietly. If no one knows you killed someone who crossed you, how do they know not to try it again?} But he's making life hard for everyone else! {Which might explain why he's alone. He doesn't consider that.}

Oh. We should talk to him about that. {Eh, maybe later. Stuff to focus on here and now.} Do you think Deadshot needs a hug? {That'd be a "no. He seems to feel he's OK now, but I wouldn't push it.} You think hugging him will make him snap? {I think being in range of him might make him snap.} Chicken. {If that's what you wanna call it.} Fine, I'll Applaud Craemer. He's not afraid of Deadshot. {La-de-dah for him.} I'm sorry I called you chicken. {Whatever. Did you check in on the cows like I asked?} Yes. They were just standing in the field, watching me and chewing. {They were chewing? Then it's worse than Wade thought. I've got to leave, right now.} Huh? What are you talking about? Calvin? Come back!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I'd like to hug Deadshot, but there is that whole getting shot thing, that would make me think twice.

Booster Gold DEFINITELY needs a hug! A HUGE hug. Oh Ted.

And I guess that Guy, Soranik and even Kyle could all use a hug right about now. Heck, the entire Corps could use a hug. Or two. Or even three.

CalvinPitt said...

sallyp: I think Booster can get a Hug. That's an awful lot of Green Lanterns, though. Might take a while to get to all of them. Oh well, best get cracking.