Thursday, June 07, 2007

Guess Who's Flying Solo?

Hey everybody! I get to do this post all by myself today, because Calvin's busy. He's moving tomorrow, so he's says he needs to get everything packed up. He's not really packing right now, he's just yelling at his phone because the cable people keep sending him messages to remind him his service gets moved tomorrow. So it's good I'm on my own, 'cause he'd be grumpy. So let's get started!

I want to give a hug to William Wagner. I don't know what his dark secret is, but it isn't nice of that mean lady to make him stay away from Warbird. Love shouldn't be tampered with mean lady, go away!

I'm giving a bonk to Sean Madigan for not being nicer to his dad. His dad may be MODOK now, but it's still his dad, and he's sick. But Sean doesn't care. All he wants is set off his stupid bomb, and hurt a bunch of people, while his dad dies. That's now how you treat your father.

Finally, I'm going to clap my paws for Warbird's Lightning Storm team. They aren't superheroes, but they did a really good job in that fight. Baines made sure that no more AIM agents could teleport in, Sum, beat up the weird animal that knocked him out a window, which meant it couldn't hurt any people, and Locke nearly killed herself with that telepathic attack. I'm with Calvin though, I don't understand how she does that. Is it that gizmo on her head that does it, or did SHIELD give her superpowers somehow? Either way, she did a really good job.

It's too bad one of them is helping Sean. When I find out who, they'll get such a bonk...

Hey this typing stuff isn't so hard. I guess my paws aren't too big for the keyboard after all. Oh, Calvin says to tell you posting might stop for the next couple days while he moves. Or it might not. So I guess just keep checking like normal, and there will be a post, or there won't. Hopefully there will be. Bye now!

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Oh sweetie, you did such a good job typing with your adorable baby panda paws.

Yes, Sean probably won't be getting MODOK a Father's day card this year.