Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not Late, But Still In A Hurry

Adorable Baby Panda: Hi Calvin, how are you?

Calvin: {No time, sit, read, pass judgment. Now!}

ABP: What?

Calvin: {Internet's been spotty all day, seems to be working now, so we need to get this done while we can. We can chat after we've finished.}

Oh, OK. Well, I feel bad for Clayface, so I'd like to give him a Hug. {He could have just asked the bank manager to get the photo for him.} Would she have done it? She probably would have told the cops. {That's what he gets for a life of crime. He didn't have to turn himself into a clay monster.} He did it to himself? {I don't know. I vaguely remember a story called Mud Pack where I think, yeah, he turned himself into that. That story may not still be in play, though. Anyway, the Griswald's loved ones could use Hugs too.} You're right, if I can find them. {I'm sure someone can track them down.}

Drax needs a Bonk. {No argument there. Plenty of other things he could have tried destroying to pass the time.} Thanos shouldn't have pushed him, though. {Also true. After all this time, you'd think he'd know Drax well enough not to goad him. Bonk for Thanos?} Oh yes. {Howzabout some Applause for Nova? Stopped the bickering, rallied the troops, gonna go rescue his girlfriend! *fist pump*} I hope it works. {You and me both.}

Does that cover it? {If you're satisfied.} I still think you're being too harsh on Clayface. Just because he committed crimes in the past, he should be able to receive help when he needs it. {Yes, but he has to recognize he chose to commit crimes, and the consequence is. . .}

No comments: